BAKED PANEER BURRITO
- Hung Curd-50g
- Roti-1 big
- Onion-1 medium
- Capsicum-1/2 small
- Salt and pepper-to taste
- Cut paneer into small cubes.
- Add salt and pepper to hung curd and coat the paneer pieces with this.
- Bake in the oven for ten-fifteen minutes.
- Sauté the onion and capsicum separately.
- Spread the sauted veggies on the roti.
- Put the baked paneer on top and fold the roti.
- Burrito is ready.
For the salad:
For the sauce:
- Hung curd-8tbsp
- Tomato ketchup-2tsp
- Lemon juice-2tsp
Optional additions to the sauce:
- Tobasco sauce-to taste
- Worcestershire sauce-2tsp
HOT BASIL CHICKEN CUPS
- 100 gm finely chopped chicken boneless
- 5 gm fresh red chili finely chopped
- 2.5 ml olive oil
- 2.5 gm dry basil
- 15 gm fresh basil finely chopped
- 10 gm oyster sauce
- 2.5 ml fish sauce
- 2.5 ml light soya sauce
- 1.25gm sugar
- lettuce, leaves made into 2 cups
- 5 gm chopped garlic
- 10 gm chopped onion
- Heat oil (on a high flame) in a wok add garlic, onion and fresh red chili
- Toss until garlic is cooked and add boneless chicken, toss well.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, light soya sauce, and sugar.
- Cook until chicken is done and water has dried out.
- Add dry basil, toss well, add fresh basil and remove from heat
- Serve placed in the 2 lettuce cups.
- If you keep the lettuce cups in iced water, in the fridge they will stay crisp. Drain well and dry with kitchen paper before using
SPROUTS AND FRUIT BHEL
- Sprouted moong dal- 2 tbsp
- Sprouted lal chana- 2 tbsp
- Finely cut tomatoes- 2 tbsp
- Apples (cut)- 2 tbsp
- Raw mango, finely cut- 1 tbsp
- Pomegranate seeds- 2 tbsp
- Orange- ¼ cup
- Coriander leaves- 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
Mix all the ingredients together and quickly serve.
|Apple Cinnamon Smoothie Ingredients-||Recipe:|
|1 apple||Blend roughly chopped apples with milk|
|Cinnamon powder- ½ tsp||Blend till a fine smoothie consistency|
|Milk- 1 ½ cup||Add cinnamon powder|
- Sprouts½ cup
- Garam masala ½ tsp.
- Onion 20gm
- chicken 30gm
- Oil 10 gm
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp.
Mash the sprouts.
- Add red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, onion and mix.
- Give them the shape of a tikki and roll it on the bread crumps.
- Heat oil in the tawa and put the tikkis and shallow fry it.
- Remove from the tawa after golden brown.